2. izdevums / 2010. gada janvāris
"Together, next-door neighbours Brittany and Normandy make up one of France's most fascinating regions - a heady blend of cliffs and countryside, smugglers' ports and medieval cities, ramshackle fishing towns and stately chateaux, with a history stretching back over 6000 years.
- 58 day trips and itineraries
- 52 detailed and easy to use maps
- Inspirational ideas and detailed coverage for foodies, walkers and culture lovers
- Local tips and insights get you to the heart of the region
- Full-colour planning section"