|Country:||East Timor, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bhutan, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Cambodia, South Korea, North Korea, China, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam|
Get the most out of your trip to Asia and India without throwing up over the side of a slow boat. This guide is freshly updated by travel health expert Dr Tony Gherardin and provides advice on immunisations, medical kits and what to do if you start to feel queasy.
2nd Edition / July 2008
- tailored advice for travellers of all ages and needs
- clear advice on treating common travel illnesses
- safety tips for outdoor activities, including diving and high-altitude trekking
- guide to traditional Asian medicine
- comprehensive first-aid section