An African holiday should be spent in the wild, not in the emergency ward. This guide to healthy travel covers immunisation, medical kits, how to stay healthy and what to do if problems arise. It's like havinga mini-medic in your pocket.
2nd Edition / July 2008
- tailored advice for travellers of all ages and needs
- clear guidelines on treating common travel illnesses
- how to avoid wildlife hazards, from insects to hippos
- safety tips for outdoor action, including safaris and trekking
- comprehensive first-aid section